CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Best day to share...

Today, Mom and I tackled a HUGE endeavour.  One that I will have to blog in length about AFTER the wedding, or it will ruin a very fun, unique part of our special day.  I have never been so grateful to have someone help me, or to have my Mom especially help me, as she knows the way things roll with me, and she is just as particular about how she wants things to look as I am.

Today is a very special day.  It is the day that Graham asked me to marry him.  I have many feelings about today, but the most important one is that someone loved/loves me enough to ask me to be their wife.  It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since that day at the light house, and hard to believe what we have accomplished in that year.  Not only did our lives change on this day, but 2 of our best friends lives did as well.

Kathryn and Gary had a baby 1 year ago today!  Brayden was born right on what we thought was already the most amazing day!  Kathryn and Gary have been such a huge part of our lives since we met, and now Brayden is too.  So much has changed in a year, and we can't believe how much of a little man Brayden is becoming! 

So Happy Birthday Brayden (or Mr. B as Graham calls him) and Happy Engagement Day to us!  Who knows what we will all have to celebrate on this day next year, but it will be a hard one to beat!


The day we got engaged!


Christmas this year!


The morning after Brayden was born!


Brayden's First Birthday Party!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment