CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

let the wedding festivities begin!!!

Graham's brother Tom is here!  He arrived safely and after 2 years of not seeing each other, it was an exciting moment!  I managed to make it through the airport without tears, until we watched a wife/mother/father/son waiting for their husband/son/father to come through the gates after returning from Afghanistan.  Her pure joy, excitement and nervousness was a feeling I remember after LONG months of not seeing Graham, but her feeling of finally having him home safe was totally different from anything I've ever felt.  I LOVE THE AIRPORT!  If parking wasn't so expensive, I would take a bad day and just sit there all day feeling so much better/happier about how excited people are when they reunite!


Welcome to Canada Tom!  We are SO happy to have you here and to start our wedding week of fun!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment