CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!! A series of posts maybe... :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE birthdays!  I love making other people feel loved and special.  I love making other people feel important.  I LOVE celebrating.  I LOVE finding that perfect gift for someone.

I spent many birthdays feeling like I was missing out on something, mostly because my birthday always fell over March break and I didn't get to bring in cupcakes, or celebrate at school.  My parents ALWAYS more than made up for that!  I have the best parents, that always spoiled us (STILL DO).

My one wish this year, was to celebrate my birthday with friends. It's something that I haven't done in years, as Graham and I have travelled here, or lived there and I've spent most of my birthdays with him, being spoiled mind you, but I wanted something different.  So tonight, not only do I get to celebrate with friends, my last year of being in my 20's, I get to celebrate my last year as an unmarried woman at my bachelorette!

Thanks everyone for making me feel SO special today!  So much to celebrate!

Graham started off my morning with this:



0 comments:

Post a Comment