CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

They grow up way too fast!

We spent the afternoon today with Kathryn, Gary and Brayden!  It was so nice to get together with such GREAT friends and catch up, laugh, eat fantastic food (delicious chicken fajitas) and go and see their new house!

Everytime we see them, Brayden has grown up SO much!  He's now an amazing crawler, is pulling himself up on everything and is cruising around on furniture!  I can't believe how much changes, and how quickly it does so!  He is by far the happiest baby I have EVER seen, and smiles more than any baby I could imagine!

He was eating lemons before we had lunch today (which I find hilarious, because I can't stand anything sour!) and his facial expression are my favourite, especially because he loves them!


Thanks guys for having us over!  We miss you so much and wish that we could do it more often than we do!  We are so blessed to have you in our lives and can't wait for so many more memories to share together!  It's hard to believe we'll be celebrating Brayden's 1st birthday in 3 weeks!!!!!!!  We love you Brayden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment