CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life turned upside down!

Chaos is one word that sums up our life right now.  Utter chaos.  Our house/condo is in the middle of a move, with packers coming tomorrow to move us on Friday.  My career is chaos as I am sitting here wondering what to do until I take up another job.  The wedding is chaos as bits and pieces are missing/not done/strewn about everywhere.  And as we stand, the honeymoon is chaos as we don't know how safe it is to fly to Thailand right now, with an earthquake in the North last week and flooding now in Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi and Krabi.

So today, as I am exhausted this photo sums up how I feel.  It's a shame I can't drink Vodka, but the jist of it shows how I feel...

0 comments:

Post a Comment