CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boxes aren't just for moving!

I have been getting trained at work in all aspects of the store.  I really enjoy that aspect of it, as it means that if the store isn't as busy, I can keep busy doing anything that needs to get done.  It REALLY makes the time fly by!

Today, I started training in shipping and receiving.  Boxes, orders, labels, product and numbers everywhere!  It all starts to mesh together after a while, and this is what I spent my shift looking at today:


Our warehouse is packed pretty high with so many boxes and labels.  It makes for an interesting time when trying to search for a small piece of item to shelve!  We've heard it becomes even more crazy when Christmas product comes in...which is crazily enough...NEXT WEEK!  YIKES!

At least, if we move again (which we'd love to NOT do for a REALLY long time), I know where to get boxes from!



0 comments:

Post a Comment