CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Feet!

I love, no make that LOVE getting a pedicure.  Only a pedicure.  Manicures make me cringe, to the point that I let them buff, but never file my nails.  Even on our wedding day, I had manicured nails...just not filed to perfection.  Anyone else find it like hearing nails on a chalkboard. Yuck!

Back to pedicures.  I find them one of the best ways to relax and get spoiled.  I love getting a massage the most, but with benefits that pretty much only cover the cost of the paper they print the form on and the stamp to send in the receipts, it's just too costly for me now.  So, I opt for the $25 pedicure.  The place I go to, has massaging chairs, so I pretend I'm in complete bliss :)

Yesterday, I was looking at my feet, noticing how terrible they looked and decided to have a little treat!  I picked up a mindless magazine (READ: In Touch or People etc), a drink and headed on over.  It was completely quiet in there, something that I am not used to, which made for an even better morning!

If you've never had a pedicure, please do try!  If you have and haven't had one in awhile, treat yourself!  I'm sure you deserve it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment