CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Scary way to wake up!!!!!!!

This morning, at 4:45, Graham BOLTED up in bed, SCREAMING repeatedly!!!!  I kept asking him what was wrong and he would NOT answer me!  I wasn't sure if he was having a nightmare, or if something else was wrong and he couldn't talk through it.  SCARY!  He was also hitting the bed, which made me think that he was being bit by something, grossing me out to know end!

After he stopped screaming, he finally told me that he just got THE WORST LEG CRAMP OF HIS LIFE.  He just woke up, wincing in pain and had to hit his leg to try to get the pain to go away!  Poor guy!  I had no idea what to do for him, as he lay there in pain, but once the leg cramp subsided, all he wanted to do was cuddle up and stop shaking.

What a way to start the day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment