CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!

It's not very often that I spend money wastefully on a treat for myself (I mean a bag of chips with groceries here, or a cupcake there...but nothing that's overpriced usually).  Today though, I was at the mall and decided that I really wanted a Caramel apple from Rocky Mountain.  I remember on conferences in Toronto, stopping in with my CAS girls, them always getting one and me always saying "No".  I don't know why, other than it's an expensive snack, but I should have said yes!

It doesn't help that this place has samples!  Usually of their most expensive flavour!  ARGH!  I tried the cheesecake one a few weeks back as a sample...could have died and gone to heaven!  Hey, at least the majority of it's an apple right?!  This time, I decided to go all out and buy myself one!

The apple pie.

YUMMY! 

I have since found a recipe to make homemade ones, and think that for the next gathering we host, I will be making these!  WATCH OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment