CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paddleboarding!

Graham is a HUGE fan of any sports, usually of the extreme kind, but also loves water sports (kite surfing, surfing, waterskiing, kayaking, anything pretty much!).  Hawaii was a good chance for him to get some fun on the water in, while I relaxed!



He was so excited to get out on the water!



After Graham was done, we went for lunch at a great place on the beach, Duke's.  I had the greatest Mahi Mahi sandwich and pina colada- YUM!



Our views from our lunch spot!


It was another gorgeous day!  We loved every bit of it!


1 comments:

Heidi

I did stand up paddle boarding once in destin..It was all fun until I threw up on myself and that was the end of the fun :) Glad to see you guys had an awesome trip!

Post a Comment