CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Umm....I ate too many cookies!

So, Hawaii has this delicious place called the Honolulu Cookie Company. They specialize in homemade shortbread in many flavors...and if you know me, me and shortbread go together like cupcakes and frosting!!! They do chocolate chip, mango, pineapple, Kona coffee, and many more.

The best thing about this place, they have samples! When I say samples, I mean a half a cookie in each flavor! Needless to say, there are shops every few blocks and it became our morning and afternoon snacks! It will get a bit obvious if we revisit there daily, but for today it did the job and we will go back to purchase a bunch!!!!! Yummy!

I have some photos, but it's hard to upload them through the iPad.



Needless to say, we are glad that we're having fresh fruit breakfasts, fish for lunch and light dinners!!!

Now, I could go for some more cookies, thank goodness we didn't buy a box today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment