CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rituals.

I used to watch Grey's every Thursday night...either with Dana, Kathryn, Selina or Tanner...or any of the above, whenever they could make it.  It started when I lived in Brantford, then moved to Hamilton and the ritual was lost when we moved to T.O.

It took me an entire year of trying to convince Graham to make a new ritual and watch it with me and he is now hooked.  I.LOVE.IT.  I am so glad I don't have to PVR it, or watch it alone anymore and that he gets as excited to watch it as I do.

Last night, we decided to have a mini date and go for PHO before sitting down to watch the Season Premiere.  It was perfect.  Sometimes having a cheap dinner out for PHO (really, we get the fresh rolls, a large PHO, which is huge and walk away paying $15!), for a price that you can't really find anywhere anymore!  We love it!  Simple, fresh, salty, sweet, sour...all the goodness in one meal!

I love my husband.  I love how he finally *cracked* and now enjoys Thursday nights with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment