CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Winner, winner, lasagne dinner!

Lately, as I have been working mostly afternoons and evenings, as well as weekends, my amazing husband has been doing a lot of the cooking.  I have enjoyed this immensely, as I was in a bit of a cooking rut anyway.  The last couple days, I worked in the mornings and had the afternoons off, so I wanted to cook a few meals, to thank him for his hard work!

Yesterday, I made burrito bowls, we LOVE these from Chipotle and it's one of Graham's favourite meals that I make at home!  So easy, healthy and fresh!  Lettuce, homemade guacamole, homemade pico de gallo, chicken, black beans and some sour cream.  DELICIOUS!

Tonight, I decided to make one of Graham's other favourites, my lasagne!  I usually make it with a TON of veggies, but as grocery day is approaching, I used whatever we had on hand.  I am NOT a fan of bechamel sauce (neither is Graham), so I tend to go more low fat with cottage cheese and ricotta.  YUM!  He was a happy man when he came home and we had a lovely dinner.  I have to work most of the weekend, so it was nice to sit down and have a meal with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment