CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Do you ever just want to quit?



I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts/examples/reasons for why this post title rings true to them.  I'm sure we've all thought about it in one way or another...

What if I just quit my job tomorrow?

What if I just ran away and travelled the world forever?

What if I stop looking for a job, will they all start calling me at once?

What if I stopped eating junk food and went on a diet? Would I binge like crazy or stick to it?

What if I just stayed in bed all day and pretended like that was normal?

What if I watched TV till my brain hurt?

Some days, I have days where I question all of this.  Fortunately, I live in a world, where I have dreams and hopes and plans for the future.  I am so blessed to have a husband, friends and family in my life who care about me, just as much as I care about them (or close to it, I hope).

But sometimes, don't you ever just want to quit?  Even if for a day?



0 comments:

Post a Comment