CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spoiled with fun, thanks to great friends!

We are more grateful than words can say from the help that we got with the wedding, the people that stood beside and celebrated with us, and the generosity from our guests.  Our house is now almost all set and it is so nice to finally have "grown-up" things (like a bed frame, bigger kitchen table, a nice couch, a guest bed...you know), but two friends left us specific instructions in their wedding card to us...

It went something like this: "I know this is a non-creative gift...but what WE lack in creativity, you two MORE than make up for...so use this for something fun"!

Well, today, we booked something that we had to cancel for myself 4 times last year because of weather.  My mother-in-law (first time I wrote that here!) got me a Christmas gift to do something I would NEVER buy for myself.  We decided to take the instructions above and book Graham in with me! 

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to share the experience with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment