CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It might get a little creative over here!!!!!!!!!

Since moving to Pickering, I have avoided a certain shop AT ALL COSTS.  Mostly because I am not working and didn't want to walk in and spend an entire paycheck in one go (not literally, but I knew I could buy a ton just from looking in the window!), and partially because if I found things that I wanted, it would turn our house into...

A Bakery.

I have a few projects that I want to tackle this weekend/next week, and I knew it would have something I was looking for.  I cautiously walked in (while leaving Graham at a bike repair shop, so he couldn't stop me), and knew that I only had $20.  THANK GOODNESS!  It was like a cute baking supply nirvana!


I found EXACTLY what I was looking for, plus mabye a few items that I will put on a "wish list" for later.  What I came out with was:


A new apple shaped cookie cutter...to be used for something fun next week, I hope!

These:


How can you resist baking when you have these?

And this...but this might be VERY, VERY dangerous, as the picture on the front is only 1 of about 50 cupcakes I would like to tackle in this book!


Now who's going to come over and eat them for me?




0 comments:

Post a Comment