CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hypnotized...

We were invited to go to a hypnotist show by my Brother and Sister-in-law this weekend.  We took two really great friends with us, as it was her 30th birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!  We love you!

I have always been a skeptic of hynoptists and still am, but I can say, that is was a hilarious night out!  Somethings just didn't seem to line up, somethings weren't too over the top to seem real and Jules and I laughed a few times at instructions that were given and the person hypnotized, just went on to do what they were instructed to do, without the prompt given to them to carry it out.  Interesting...

Some people are huge believers in it, and I guess that I am just not "sold" on the idea.  I do know a few people that have has success with hypnotism to overcome smoking or anxiety, but they are unsure of whether it worked because they WANTED to stop those issues so badly, or if because they were "hypnotized".  hmm...

Either way, it was HILARIOUS!  Graham volunteered to go up, but did not get "under".  He claims it was because Scott kept falling over onto him, but we think it's because he was laughing so much, and is a skeptic himself. Hmm...

Anways, thanks everyone for the laughs and great night out!  It's interesting how many discussions have come from it!




My Brother, the "gorilla".  What a GREAT sport and so much fun to watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment