CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My husband LOVES the dentist...WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Although he doesn't like having dental surgery, like he did last night, he does LOVE the dentist.  Not like, but LOVE.

I find this odd and yet again, another complete opposite from my own feelings.  I STRONGLY dislike the dentist.  Clean teeth at the end or not, I dread the dentist, whether it's for a simple cleaning, or anything else.  Ugh.  I love taking care of my teeth, at home, obsessively brushing at times, but there's something that just doesn't sit well with me at the office.

The poor guy had to have dental surgery last night, which made him very uncomfortable.  We sat down for a very leisurely dinner when he got home, giving up at the 1 hour mark...not being able to eat much.  I felt so bad for him...then I found this, to cheer him up!


I might laugh one day, if my dentist came in the office wearing that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment