CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm sorry, it's not fall, or WINTER!

Look, I know that the last 24 hours has brought us some "cool" weather (it's still above 20, but "cool" compared to what we've been getting recently), but what I saw in the stores was RIDICULOUS!

I've been seeing sweaters, long sleeved shirts and puffy vests in the stores for a week or so now (COME ON!), but today, I wanted to scream and/or stand in front of the displays and make a protest.  I felt happy though, that I wasn't alone.  I had a "friend" in the store that agreed with me.  He might have only been 8 or 9, but his response was perfect and over heard by a manager, who chuckled.

"Mom!  We haven't even had our summer vacation yet!  I'm not even back at school!  Why is that stuff out?  Did I sleep through summer?"

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!

Here's what we all saw and were HORRIFIED by!




Halloween Decorations!!!!!!!!!!  WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

What REALLY set me over the edge was this!  Can you see what's worse in August, than Halloween decorations?  It's my favourite thing EVER (I seriously shop all year long for it, stocking up as the months/sales go by), but COME ON! 


Everyone spent so long complaining about a LONG, WET spring and then a HOT, DRY summer and now people are jumping ahead to Halloween and Christmas?!??!?!?!?!  SLOW DOWN PEOPLE!



1 comments:

Heidi

lol I could not figure out what those "skin colored boots" were...now i see they are decapitated legs! funny!

Post a Comment