CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank you Jamie!

Today, I wanted to make a treat for my hard working husband.  He LOVES almond anything (fits right in with the Dutch there!), and I saw a recipe on an episode of Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals, that I knew I had to make.  Not only was it RIDICULOUSLY easy, but they turned out perfect...after a little bit of tweaking and 4 extra minutes in the oven above the required time.  Weird.  Maybe our oven isn't as hot as I thought it got, or maybe I overfilled them.  I'm betting the latter.

Either way, Graham came home and was smitten!  He loved them (along with the guy who came to fix our air conditioner FOR REAL this time).  I forgot to take a photo of them before AND after, so I had to use this one from the internet. 


Seriously EASY, seriously DELICIOUS and almost ALL GONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment