CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

A quick job offer!

I was getting fed up of waiting around for answers from a certain job...so I decided to hand out some resumes last Thursday (man, it's been a long time since I have had to do that!).

My last stop was a certain Kitchen supply store, one of my favourite stores for that matter.  I handed it in Thursday afternoon, got a call Friday morning for an interview, had an interview Friday afternoon and was offered the job Saturday morning!  What a whirlwind!  I was thrilled to find out that training started today and that I just made the tail end of her interviews (ended Friday).

Needless to say, I am LOVING being with people in the working world again and at such a fun place too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment