CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Word to the wise...

I don't even think foul, grumpy or agitated could have described how I felt this afternoon.  Some reasons unknown, some too annoying to explain...but it was NOT GOOD.

If I could have warned Graham, I would have...but that would require being able to get ahold of him, and he had a BIG meeting today. 

SORRY hunny, I was in a bad mood.  WAS being the keyword there.

My lovely hubby tolerated my mood and tried to listen.  He helped me move past it by taking me out of the house, doing some errands with me and then having a leisurely dinner out.

One of our favourite places: Pho Saigon.  The food is good, CHEAP, simple and the "locals" eat there and by "locals", I mean the awesome Asians in town.  See, Graham and I have a motto: "If the "locals" eat there, then the food HAS to be good.  SCORE!

It was as delicious as last time and we left, stuffed, with leftovers and full of Jasmine tea (does anyone else prefer FREE tea, opposed to stodgy bread?).

Mood now: better, but still grumpy.  Hey, everyone deserves one of those days once and awhile right?




0 comments:

Post a Comment