CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love T.O, but my goodness!!!

Okay, seriously people!  Toronto "rush hour" no longer exists.  Especially not in the summer!  Maybe it's also due to construction, but COME ON!  I left for Oakville yesterday at 9am, arriving at 10:45.  It's only a 45 minute drive!!!!!!!!!!!!  The way home, at 1:30, took me almost 2 hours again!  Really, I don't know how the commuters in and out do it.  I felt angry, annoyed, and like I wanted to flip anyone off who was being a "stupid" driver.

HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The only way I find it bearable, is to usually crank up the music, roll the windows down and just belt out whatever song is on the radio.

Yesterday, however, it was a DOWNPOUR!  Grr!  That made for the extra annoyance of people who feel that, just because it's raining, there is a need to drive 20 kilometers an hour, ON THE 401!!!!!!  Listen people, if you don't know how to drive in rain, I'm sure that you don't know how to drive in snow, so just STAY OFF THE ROAD!!!! ARGH!

Just in case you haven't driven through Toronto "rush hour" (read: all day and night traffic), enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment