CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

A day out in Haldimand County!!!

I'd love to say that this was a WHOLE day out, but with it being a 2 hour drive there (plus HORRIBLE traffic), and the same back, it was really just a few hours in the County.  I was dying for some Hewitt's on the way home from my visit, but unfortunately... I ate too much bean dip.

It was so nice to have a visit with Shannon, A, N & S.  I was so excited to be there, HOLD THAT PRECIOUS BABY, catch up with Shannon and dance and play with A.  It was really nice to spoil someone else by: delivering gifts, cupcakes, cake pops and bean dip and chips.  I love seeing old co-workers and GREAT friends and enjoying love and joy with them.

I was SO distracted by N & A, and their adorable selves...along with catching up with Shannon and S, that I forgot to take pictures!  SHOOT!  In light of that, I will add a fun one for little N!  You are all so loved ladies by so many people!  Congrats Shannon and Kevin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment