CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

This time I'm the lucky one!

Anyone who knows us, knows that Graham is FULL of luck and I am...well...NOT.SO.LUCKY.  Seriously.  He wins things all of the time- Ipod Classic, Ipod Nano x2, IPAD!  Wait, this makes me think maybe he has a deal with Apple or something, but he doesn't.  Apple products are usually a part of his BIG work conferences, and with every pharma company he has worked for, he was won an Apple product here and there.  I might be lucky in getting deals on things, but he is lucky at winning BIG.  I have yet to convince him to go to Vegas with me, but my 30th birthday might help me finally convince him!  Not long to go on that now...

Back to my lucky win! 

My amazingly crafty sister-in-law, Stephanie, who has an amazing blog herself, Making Beauty From Ashes, hosted a giveaway last week and I was selected as the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!  She was featuring GORGEOUS earrings from The Bird's Papaya, who is also a blogger and etsy shop owner (you can find her etsy shop here!  Oh.My.Goodness!  Her stuff is so cute!  And now, I am the owner of her adorable cornflower blue rosette earrings!



If you follow Stephanie's blog, you can make an order from The Bird's Papaya etsy shop, with a special deal.  If you don't follow, you should, or you could just check out The Bird's Papaya anyway!  Serious talent in both blogging and CRAFTING!

Thanks ladies for the win and the prize!  What a great way to start my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment