CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So...I have this INCREDIBLY crafty sister-in-law!!!!

When all of this baking started, I quickly realized that I needed an APRON (my usual, tuck a tea towel into my pocket, was NOT going to work anymore).  I started to look at etsy, a site that I LOVE and could spend HOURS wasting time, looking at all that I wished I could buy!  My VERY creative and crafty sister-in-law Stephanie, offered to make me an apron, with all the bells and whistles I wanted!!!

YES PLEASE!!!!

I was excited to be able to tell her to pick whatever material she wanted, with whatever pattern.  As long as it had pockets (with one big one for a towel) and BRIGHT colours and ruffles, she could come up with whatever design/idea she wanted!!!!!  I couldn't wait to see what she had up her sleeve and was thrilled to be surprised with THIS beauty today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the wrinkled sheet...)


Thank you so much!  You did such a GREAT job and it is perfect!  Scott dropped it off at the most perfect time, as I was up to my elbows in chocolate and my shorts/shirt were covered in it!

Now I just need to figure out when I'll be in/at the bakery and if the other girls (I'm sure the guys won't) that will be helping me with my orders would be interested in wearing one similar alongside me!!!


Oh! And as you might notice, I not only got a haircut...but I went back today and got it cut shorter, as it was still too hot in the kitchen and my longer hair was driving me crazy!

Stephanie, I can't WAIT to see what creations will be coming out of the kitchen with such fun inspiration to be wearing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment