CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Another delicious soup!

I think I have become obsessed with this website.  I wish I knew the blogger in real life, as I'd hug her and thank her for the cooking rut that I have been in.

Her recipes are similar to our taste, but different enough that I make something new for Graham to try.  Her recipes haven't let us down once yet!  I have tried to stay away from the baking side of her website, but I don't think that will last too much longer!

Last night, I made this delicious Cream Cheese Chicken and Vegetable Soup.  It was EASY peasy, although I had to pick out all the chicken in my bowl before the gagging got worse (really baby, gagging at chicken?!?!?!), it was hearty, yummy and very filling.  I love colder weather for soup time!


Photo from Mel's Kitchen Cafe website, as we gobbled it up SO quickly, I forgot to take a photo!  While I left the celery out (not a fan), I doubled the carrots and it was delicious!  I also prefer red onions, so I substituted those for the white/yellow onions.

Thanks to this website, we have had many new delicious meals!  Mom, think this will be another one to try?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment