CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yup, I have an addiction.

Okay, Halloween's over.  I can now "officially" talk about, obsess over, start contemplating how to get around Graham's "it's too early to decorate" rule and shop/wrap the presents I am excited to buy/have already bought!!!!!  YES!

I was THRILLED to walk into the mall today to see these on display already:


I would SERIOUSLY be an elf at the North Pole, if I could.  Or deliver gifts to kids in the middle of the night.  Or anything of the like, as I LOVE shopping for the perfect gift, sitting in church with my family to celebrate Jesus' birth and everything that comes with family time...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

I went grocery shopping today and happened to decided to browse in the baby section (we have bought 1 or 2 onesies, but NOTHING else for baby at all).  We are struggling to find gender neutral items, and Graham and I really don't want everything animal/duck/yellow/green...but it's HARD!  I was thrilled to find this and while it will be saved for next year, I knew that Graham would love it as much as I do!


I sure hope that he/she is on Santa's nice list next year! :)

LET the CHRISTMAS season BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment