CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Too cute to handle.

Yes, yes, I am a planner.  I think WAY ahead for things that most people don't think about.  I do it, mostly because I hate feeling rushed and I like to take time to THINK about something fun/exciting/special.

I was thrilled to have some time yesterday to go shopping.  I walked into Bonnie Togs and saw that their Halloween costumes were $20, reduced to $2.99!  Okay, how can you NOT pass up that deal???  I decided that I would buy one that would be applicable for each gender (we don't know what we're having) for next year.  For $2.99, it's a steal...even if we don't end up using it, for one reason or another...it was so cheap I couldn't pass them up!

Then, a girl I went to school with, growing up (Hi HEATHER!), gave me a genius idea that she does...stocks up on halloween costumes that go on sale for her kids dress up bins!  GENIUS!  I love it!  Double usage!  So thanks Heather, looks like I will keep my eyes open year after year now for any deals, so that I can take advantage of your bargain sleuthing!



Cute huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment