CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Time for a new look...

I was getting bored with my hair.  Or indecisive.  Or creative.  Or I don't know...but I knew that I was feeling pale and "too blonde" for the winter.  Being so tired lately, I also wanted something that was a "shower and go" type of cut.

I went to the salon, thinking I would just get a trim and some darker blonde highlights, but ended up letting the hairdresser do whatever she wanted.

I ended up with blonde, caramel and chocolate brown highlights/lowlights!  I was shocked to see myself in the mirror (why?  I don't know, as I have had red, black, pink, blonde, brown and a shaved head/hair), but am getting used to it.

I couldn't take the best picture of myself, but you can get the gist of the change in the front (ignore the red face, I had my eyebrows done and react REALLY badly to wax).

It's a nice change and I am trying to get used to even shorter hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment