CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

The smells of fall...

I LOVE when the weather gets cooler.  Almost as much as I love when the weather gets warmer.  I'm a fall and summer person, make that winter at times too.  Not the biggest fan of all the rain and gloom that comes with Spring, although it has a beauty of it's own.

Fall to me, means comfort food, long cool walks, baking, baking and more baking.

The smells of pumpkin, cinnamon, chocolate, spices, apples etc.  It just smells and tastes like...fall.

Today, I made a wonderful recipe, which turned out to make 1 loaf of bread (I only have 1 loaf pan) and 30 muffins.  Some came with me to work, which made for some VERY happy co-workers!

Try this recipe out, it's delicious and makes a HUGE portion!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

It's delicious and easy.  Something that I love about every recipe that I have tried of hers!

YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment