CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain, Rain go away...I'd rather you bring snow.

24 hours of SOLID rain.  Like the non stop, wonder when it's going to end, have to run from my car to anywhere rain.

It's not often that we have rain for so long, or so late in the year for that matter, unless it's accompanied by snow/freezing rain, usually.  I knew that I had to drive after work to Mom and Dad's and was not looking forward to making my way on a 1.5 hour drive, close to rush hour, in the rain.

The entire time it was raining, I was praying that it would turn into snow (don't kill me!).  I mean, we are supposed to cut down our Christmas tree this weekend, and who wants to do that in rain/warm weather?  I'd prefer snow, but I'd take a little bit of winter weather, while chopping down our tree if need be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment