CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I dream of Genie....

No, this is not about the old school TV show...

It's about rubbing a lamp and hoping a genie comes out.  Comes out, so that I can make one wish.  What would that wish be???


Not only did I come home to a clean house this weekend while I was working, my lovely hubby did the groceries (I made a list, that's it!), the rest of the laundry and ate dinner with me on the couch, so that I could relax after work.

Yup, ladies and gentlemen...while I used to be SUPER efficient, lately, my dear, dear husband has been my rock when I can't muster up the energy to do anything.  Anything above and beyond "building a respiratory system", as a friend and old co-worker worded what work it takes to grow this new life.

I love you, sweetheart and thank you for helping out with anything and everything you have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment