CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy American Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!

I have GREAT memories of living in the U.S and celebrating American Thanksgiving, with friends, "adopted" family or cooking for those of us at school, who couldn't make it back to our own families (lived too far away).

By far, my favourite memory of American Thanksgiving, was my Taylor family Thanksgiving!  Jesse and I drove from Oklahoma to Arizona as quickly as we could (upon arrival, I also had my VERY FRIST TASTE OF SONIC EVER!).  I had NEVER laughed SO HARD, SO OFTEN in such a short period of time with someone's family!!!!!!!  I STILL think about that day often, as it brings back very happy memories of College life.  From randomly having to contribute to crosswords (NOT my strong point!), singing made up songs and learning new songs that I didn't know existed...piano playing...GREAT food and the greatest amount of inside jokes I had ever heard/been apart of, in my life!

I hope that if you can't be with your family today and are celebrating American Thanksgiving, that you all have a "Taylor" family somewhere to celebrate with!

1 comments:

Jesstor

Thanks, Lee!!! I was just thinking about that this morning when I woke up at 6.45 on a HOLIDAY and couldn't get back to sleep. It was a great trip and I was glad to get to share it with you!

Post a Comment