CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday morning ritual/routine

Every Friday morning, before work, I LOVE to get my Starbucks! While it used to always be the same order, since the invention of the cinnamon dolce latte, it varies!
I am a creature of routine. I love it! I loathe something making it hiccup, especially in the morning, as it really does throw my whole day off!
I am at each of the kids house on alternating weeks, meaning my Starbucks fix is now bi-weekly. Boo! There is a coffee shop by the one house, but it's crap and I usually avoid it unless desperate.
Needless to say, it makes my friday when I get to stop in, see the regular staff and get my fix.
Sometimes it's the small things in life!
Here's to my cinnamon dolce latte today! Worth every penny and every calorie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment