CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No longer a dream, but soon to be reality!

I got these beauties in the mail today. 

It only took a whopping 3 days for them to arrive in the mail!  Gotta love the internet.  I don't know whether it's a good thing for these to arrive with 3 months to go till our honeymoon, as I LOVE to look at fun stuff to do and plan in as many of them as possible (which I usually accomplish, with plenty of time to still eat, drink and tan).  I don't know how it's possible, or how I do it so cheaply, but I am excited that I have a little less to worry about it this time.  I mean, come on...

IT'S OUR HONEYMOON!

While I may still be bargaining at markets, for glorious spices, silks, foods and handicrafts, I will do my best not to look for too much of a bargain in regards to hotels.  Usually, my forte.  Thailand has some of the most gorgeous beach front hotels for anywhere between $20-70 dollars a night, and those are for amazing hotels.  We are looking at one hotel that has private huts on the beach, which would cost us a whopping $12 a night.  Shocking.  Why have I never been to Asia before?

Anyways, I can't WAIT to break into these and see what suggestions are on offer!

Mmm...


0 comments:

Post a Comment