CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

My favourite drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, as I am tired, it's late and we had an app't, I am sharing a picture with you of my all-time favourite cocktail.  This picture is from the LCBO magazine, but it is made at our favourite brunch spot in Toronto- "The Burger bar and tequila tavern".  We have been trying to figure out how to make this drink, and then I found a recipe quite similar.  It might sound gross, as it has a meringue foam on top, that is really sour (read raw eggs shaken with lemon), but it is sooooo good.  Graham prefers to have his as their Whiskey Sour version, and I a good old Double Bourbon Sour.

If you are anywhere within a 2 hour radius of Toronto, go to Kensington Market, eat here for brunch on Sundays and enjoy this $5 cocktail (a HUGE rarity in Toronto), alongside a sesame chicken sandwich, the best sweet potatoes fries EVER and an amazing rocket salad with toasted garlic!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment