CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to the most incredible Mom. If you don't know her, you should!

Happy Birthday to my Mom!  She is one of the most INCREDIBLE women I know, maybe only second to my Oma.  She is so strong willed, but has the biggest heart of gold at the same time (maybe that's where I get it from).  Mom tends to say Dad is stubborn, but sometimes I tend to disagree, as Mom tends to be stubborn in a sense where she believes EVERYONE deserves better in life, and she will do her best to make that happen.

We used to bug Mom about how she would always bring us WAY more food than we could all eat when we had friends over.  To this day, I am not sure why we ever complained about that!  Our friends loved her for it and she is still well known for it in our circle of friends to this day!

My Mom is a strong woman, who isn't afraid to share her joys AND her struggles.  She is an incredible Mom to look up to and desire to be just like her one day.

Happy Birthday Mom!  We love you very much.  Everyday Graham and I talk about how lucky we are to have you (AND DAD) in our lives! There's always something to laugh about when we're together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment