CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sometimes you just need video games.

I LOVED playing N64 with my Dad when I was younger.  We would play perfect dark.  I ROYALLY sucked at it, as I would come out from my corner, shoot in the middle of nowhere a 100 times and hope that I might just hit somebody on my way into the firing zone.  No wonder Dad loved playing with me...I ALWAYS lost.

Not much has changed.  Graham and I have a Wii and we tend to play "tanks" on Wii play.  Again, nothing has changed.  I shoot into a mess of tanks, hoping that I hit somebody and make my contribution to our "team" game.  My score is usually embarassing, and my tactics tend to kill Graham instead of the enemy, yet he is happy to play it with me.

I don't think I'll be one to introduce our children (should we have them one day) to them at an early age.  Not because I think I will lose them, or it will ruin their childhood, but mostly because I will lose Graham to video games and our children teaching HIM HOW TO SHARE! :)

Sometimes everyone needs a night of nothing but video games.  Especially on nights when YOU WIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment