CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GELATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I know it's been windy, and rainy and COLD (heat on in May is just ridiculous!), but tonight I wanted Gelato.  I haven't seen anywhere in Pickering that sells it, so I didn't know if I would have to just give in tonight and buy ice cream somewhere or buy a tub from the grocery store.  But little old GOOGLE helped me out and not only found a gelato shop in Pickering, but one that had reviews of their great Gelato and sandwiches that they do!  That will have to be checked out another time!

Graham was a hardworking man tonight, mowing the lawn, weedwacking (or as he calls it: strimming), and weed killing the lawn, so off we went for some gelato!

Once we arrived, we tried a few different flavours, one with a warning: "it's really good, but gets really hot after it melts!"  After looking at the menu, and not having much time before they closed, I spotted something that I HAVE to go back for...

A GELATO LATTE!  SERIOUSLY!

We enjoyed our yummy treats of chocolate chili gelato (spicy, but rich and delicious) and mocha almond fudge! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment