CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm usually the bartender!

I'm usually the bartender, mostly because I used to be one in Scotland and because I can make a killer cocktail/punch/mixer etc from nowhere.  It helps having the think outside the box, as I can't have vodka, and not many bars make martinis/cocktails that aren't vodka based.

Tonight however, as I was making a delicious dinner (if I do say so myself) of pork stuffed zucchini with brown rice, Graham decided tonight was cocktail night and a night to celebrate 1 month of being married! DONE!

He shook us up some Whiskey sours (with an adaptation by me of maple syrup instead of sugar syrup- it was amazing!), that were a delicious pre dinner drink!

Thanks bartender man!  Your tip was dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment