CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where did the last 3 years go???

I don't know how it's happened, but I have been home 3 years today!  Time has flown by like crazy (well, apart from the time when Graham and I were doing long distance!), and so much has changed!  I never thought I would ever come home to live again, after emigrating to England, but life changes and so do the circumstances surrounding them!

I am so happy 3 years later to have my HUSBAND by my side, enjoying life together, and making a HOME for ourselves.  We both have not known where home really is for the majority of our relationship, but now that we have a place that we can freely make our own, we know we are where we should be!

3 years ago, was one of the hardest days of my life.  I had to say good-bye to Graham, not knowing if we would survive long distance again, when I would be back, when he would emigrate, if he did want to in the end, and what I would do once I was home.  I was happy to see my family once I got through the arrival gate, but I felt so alone as well.  It is hard to describe to anyone what it was like, unless they have experienced it themself.

So, here's to the last 3 years!  We both now feel like we are HOME.  Enjoy this photo, one of the last photos I have with Graham before I came back to Canada!  Celebrating his birthday just days before I came home!  WOW, life changes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment