CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kids make life WAY more fun!

First I have to start with...I have now seen Julie and Mat's baby Jack twice and forgot to take my camera or a picture both times!  What's wrong with me?!?!??!  He's the cutest!  Next time I see this beautiful family, it's picture time!

Kathryn dropped off Brayden for me at Mom and Dad's as we are having him overnight so that they can pack.  We LOVE having our friends kids over, and love it even more when we can have them for a night or a whole weekend!  It's good practice, a lot of fun and I really see a fun side of Graham that I don't get to see very often!  And what's better than being able to help out friends or give them some time to just enjoy a night off/time with their other friends or loved ones?!?!

Brayden got to our house and we had already dumped all the toys on the floor, set up the new high chair that we got that hooks to the table, and went for a big walk once the rain stopped!  What a fun night!  (we will ignore the 2 hours of sleep we lost, that ended with Brayden only settling because GRAHAM came in and held him instead of me!).

Look how happy he looks, chilling with his back against the high chair and being able to swing his legs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment