CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lucy, you've got some 'splainin to do!

Today, less than 2 days after getting home from a 15 day honeymoon, 12 hour time change from Thailand and SOOOO much laundry to do, it was return to work day.  Yup, life back to reality.

Graham seemed pretty good about going back to work today!  He was oddly not effected by the HUGE time change and slept 11 hours yesterday and a full night's sleep last night!  Crazy!  I wish! 

I however, came home from the honeymoon with a MAJOR cold that is turning into some chest thing, which is making it hard to sleep/breathe/not cough up a lung.  I was also supposed to start work today, my new job, but contract negotiations are stopping that from happening at least until Wed if all works out.

I'd love to say that allowed me to just rest and relax, but groceries needed to be bought, mail needed to be dealt with, bills needed to be paid (darn, they didn't disappear!), laundry completed and folded, house cleaned and I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY EMAILS needed to be answered!  I almost would have preferred Graham's day of meetings, I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment