CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our weekly indulgence...

Some weeks we don't watch any TV at all...some weeks we watch Tuesday night's Biggest Loser and Thursday night's Grey's Anatomy (I PVR Private Practice because Graham can't stand it and I get too tired some days).

Last night, we had dinner, I picked up a book- other than a social work book, kids book, or something about weddings- for the first time in almost a year (that's crazy to me now that I think about it, as I can finish a HUGE book in less than 2 days if I want) and read 150 pages in less than an hour.  Man, that felt good!  Then watched Biggest Loser.  Something that Graham and I LOVE to do together.  Maybe it's something about seeing other people's success and struggles that make us feel human and normal, or maybe it's the fact that we are both consciously trying to be healthy for one another...we really enjoy this time together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment