CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A present that just keeps on giving/making us learn!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new camera, the Canon Rebel T3i!  It takes pictures with a quality like we could never imagine and with colours so vibrant, it's like your staring at reality for once in a photo!

We ran into some hiccups on our honeymoon with it, as we didn't have the manual with us (it's HUGE).  For example: sunset photos true to colour, beach photos in 40C SUNNY as all get out weather, and the smog/haze/humidity causing some of our photos to look very grey/dark/washed out/over exposed etc.  We know that we can get photoshop and fix the majority of the issues, but we would prefer to learn how to take good quality photos without having to play around with them too much.

I was very excited to get home and start looking at courses from Henry's, where Graham bought my camera, as he got me a gift certificate to take a basic course, which is AWESOME.

As I was eating lunch today and reading the paper, I came across this ad below, which made  me so excited to be able to go to a "one stop shop" and look at features of my camera, other cameras, ask questions and attend free workshops!  YAY!  Looks like we have plans for next weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment