CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

GINORMOUS!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago, Kathryn called me to say that she saw these HUGE marshmallows that she knew I would love!  (What a GREAT friend!)  I couldn't really comprehend just how big these marshmallows were that she was talking about, so I didn't know how to get excited about it.

However, yesterday, I was at Zellers in the mall here, and having my arms full of dishes from the Bay, I was walking pretty quickly to get back to the car...but I just had to stop, put them down and take a picture.  I found these HUGE marshmallows that she must have been talking about, and yes, they are that HUGE!  I am planning to go back today to pick them up, as we are camping for Graham's birthday this weekend and they are just PERFECT for a HUGE smore's!

I put my cell phone cover next to the bag so you can see just how big they are!  I can't WAIT to roast some of these puppies this weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment