CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hiatus, but only because life was changing with so many positive/happy memories!

Well, I apologize for the hiatus, but we got MARRIED on April 15, 2011!!!!!!!  We immediately left for our honeymoon after, so I refused to blog until I came home!

I am going to cheat a little, as we did a diary while we were gone, by changing the dates/times on the posts to reflect back to the actual dates.  We have had such an amazing 2.5 weeks since getting married, and can't wait to share it all with you!

It is SO amazing being Mrs. Clarke and I hope that I can be the most amazing wife possible!

I will try to blog as much as I can of the last 2 weeks to catch up.

Here's a little sneak peek photo from the honeymoon!


Enjoy! Yes, that is us in front of elephants...RIGHT BEFORE WE WENT ON A JUNGLE TREK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment