CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What? The sun shone for once?

This kid, has the BEST faces!!!  The poor guy had been playing with me in the livingroom before his nap and kept looking at the window and then at me, going, "Yah"?  As it was surprisingly (HA) raining AGAIN, I hated to have to tell him that it was raining so we played inside.

However...

When he woke up from his nap, the sun came out for a short while and we joined Graham in the backyard while he worked. 

Brayden LOVES Graham.  When I say LOVES him, I mean, anytime I am near him when Graham's around, he starts making his way towards Graham thinking I am going to steal him from him or something.  If Graham is around, he wants to be held by him, and if Graham is not around, he looks for him!  So cute!

I took Brayden outside and man, was he happy to be in the garden watching Graham weed and plant!  It is hard to take photos of a child on your phone, when all they want to do is grab it, but I think these turned out amazing!






0 comments:

Post a Comment