CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm becoming a LAZY blogger!

Oh man, I am having a hard time blogging some days!  Some days because I am bored and don't have any inspiration, and some days because my hands are not feeling up to it.

This weekend should bring a lot of good blogging, as we have a fun weekend packed ahead.

Two fun things I did do today was see a few of the ladies from CAS and have lunch with them, and stop in at CAS, something I didn't think I would do or ever be able to do again.  It was nerve wracking, but good to do.  Thanks ladies for lunch!

Then I went to Mom and Dad's overnight!  It was so nice to be treated to dinner made by Mom (and not me for once) and sit on the porch till it got really dark and a bit chilly!

Of course, no stop to Mom and Dad's is without a stop to HEWITT'S DAIRY!  YUM!





Kernals Peanut Butter Ice Cream?!  Umm, YES PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment